You can model relocating your home to a new state. This is the best option if you plan to purchase another primary residence. State tax modeling will update to your new state at the time of the relocation.
On My Plan > Home & Real Estate, scroll to "Do you plan any future changes to your primary residence?" Toggle to relocate.
2. Enter the age that "You" will be at the time of relocation.
3. Enter the Estimated Purchase Price of the new home in today's dollars
4. Enter the Mortgage Balance, or the amount you intend to borrow
5. Enter the state of your relocation
6. Enter the estimated Interest rate on your Mortgage
7. Enter the estimated Term on your Mortgage
8. Select the account to fund the sale proceeds or down payment