After setting up your baseline plan, you may want to model "What If" scenarios to model how your plan would change with different constraints. Some common scenarios include working longer, retiring sooner, paying for college, and doing ROTH Conversions. You can model up to 5 scenarios to reference any time.
First, you will need to create a scenario. Then, you will need to select it for viewing.
Create a Scenario
Select the dropdown "Baseline Plan" under My Assumptions at the top of the screen
2. Click on the link "Add or manage scenarios in the modal
3. Click the "Copy" button next to the scenario you want to replicate.
4. Enter a Scenario Name, then click on the gray save icon.
5. Enter notes to add a description of your scenario, then click on the gray save icon.
6. Click on the "Activate" button if you want to view and edit your new scenario.